Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveway tarred

Options
  • 25-08-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to tar a driveway 8m x 5m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeyj

I think I got a quote before for 14 or 15 euro/m2. So thats approx. 600 euro!!

PS: There have been cases where I'm from locally of people coming to houses offering Tarmacadam services very cheap, don't fall for it, they will do half the job and then up the rates!! I think this company also paints sheds and sells gates if ya know what I mean! Make sure you go with a registered company to be on the safe side!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,945 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I got this done about 3 years ago and it worked out about €13/m2. This included 10 metres of kerbing set in concrete which was separating the driveway from the lawn

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭loadz

Thanks for the advice, those estimates don't seem too bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

loadz wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice, those estimates don't seem too bad.

Don't get travellers to do it, they will make such a botch job you will have to get it redone within 6 months.

Advertisement