Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another tragedy

Options
  • 25-08-2010 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Once again we hear of a tragic accident on our roads where lives are lost.Apparently,the road where this happened this morning is,according to a local man,a "good"road.I don't know the cause of the accident.The comments I now make are about driving in GENERAL.All that I will say is people are driving way too fast.Every day,you see men and women driving as if the gates of heaven are about to close and they are afraid of being locked out.In the UK,they want to remove speed cameras.Speed limits are in place for a reason.If people are not prepared to respect the safety of others,if not themselves,they should not be allowed to drive.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement