Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolio enters bb house, inside info

Options
  • 25-08-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Have been going mad because i got inside information that coolio would be entering the big brother house for the final for two weeks, alot of celebs where listed for the ultimate big brother house so i though the bookies would of been taking bets, knew this nearly 2 months ago and nothing was said till a day before the show.

I rang a number of shops but no one wanted to take the bet.:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd say all bookies would know that a lot of people would know who is and isn't going in so why would they take bets on something that already is known?
    For something like that where there is a good chance people already know the result, you'd find it very hard to get a price off anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I'd say all bookies would know that a lot of people would know who is and isn't going in so why would they take bets on something that already is known?
    For something like that where there is a good chance people already know the result, you'd find it very hard to get a price off anyone.

To be honest no one knew, the papers only found out the day before the show, i found out of a friend that was doing business with him! Contact signed months ago ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Loads of people knew.
    You did, your mate, his agent, he did, solicitors and everybody that had or needed to be told, C4 people etc.
    You'd find that one of them might have told their husband, wife, b/friend, g/friend etc etc.
    I'd agree Joe Bloggs wouldn't have a clue but there's always somebody who does.

Advertisement