If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz Tech support #

Options
  • 25-08-2010 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Guys,
    Having LIP-SYNC issues with that MARANTZ NR1601 I got from ye...and I see from another thread that MARANTZ now have a tech support guy in BELFAST, do you have the number for him, the number to Dial from down here, 0044 +, would be great.
    Thanks
    Bonzer1again

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,
    Having LIP-SYNC issues with that MARANTZ NR1601 I got from ye...and I see from another thread that MARANTZ now have a tech support guy in BELFAST, do you have the number for him, the number to Dial from down here, 0044 +, would be great.
    Thanks
    Bonzer1again

Bonzer,

yep indeed thay do - Marantz have moved their UK & Ireland HQ to Ireland - so we really should support them!

They have a great techie called Johnathan Weston who is hard to get hold of but well worth waiting for - you can get him on 04890.279.830 (after about 20 menu options!)

Keep us posted if we can assist and tell Johnny I was asking for him,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Audrymus

Is this guy still available in 2023

• Company Representative Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Audrymus.

Unfortunately Denon / Marantz have now moved their HQ out of Northern Ireland, so unfortunately Jonathan no longer works for them.

You would just need to go through the normal tech line - +44 (0) 1903 953580 - 08:30 - 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.