Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Networking Help

Options
  • 24-08-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey All

Im trying to set up a simple network at home through my vodafone router. We have a desktop and 2 laptop users in the house and im trying to set it up so that all of the users can print wirelessly through their own computer. At the moment ive connected the printer (EPSON Stylus DX4050) to the vodafone router and it shows up as connected in the router homepage.

Now i managed at one point to get the desktop and the windows laptop printing off it. Then i tried to connect a macbook pro to the system and now nothing will print :rolleyes:

Any help would be much appreciated but be warned im most definatly not an expert on computer terms :P

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

What Operating System is Each of the laptops. eg vista...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Leavenotrace

Ok the desktop is XP
    one of the laptops is Vista
    And the other is Mac OSX 10.6.4

I know a bit of a spread :P

Advertisement