Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renewing provisonal licence

Options
  • 24-08-2010 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My provisional expired in April 2009, it was issued in April 2007. I never drove with it as i never had the need for a car, sat the test almost for the sake of it.

Now, i need to get on the road so need to renew my licence; My question is, do i need to resit the theory test, or can i simply renew the licence at a garda station?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

i have to renew my provisional licence aswell.
    just wondering, how long does it take to renew it? like how long will i be waiting to get my licence back?

oh right, so if i hand it in tomorow then i should have my licence by next week??

will i need to do the eye test again when renewing it?

• Advertisement

alright, thats grand so. sound

Advertisement