Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdresser for curly hair in dublin?

Options
  • 24-08-2010 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey- am looking for a new hair dresser in dublin atm- has to be v good with curly hair as i want it cut short and last time was a disaster due to bad cutting. any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Muckypaws

Hi,

Aidan in Essensuals on South William Street or Daniel in Therapie Hair Couture (which have half price cuts at the mo, although still quite expensive)

I've had my curly hair cut by both and have good and easy styles that grow out lovely too.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭JessieJ

Has anybody gone to Boutique Hair and Beauty on Leinster Street south? Would you recommend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goatfish

Hi ,

I am planning to go to a hair dresses in a couple of days. I have a naturally wavy hair .
    so from all the people in this thread , i have come to the conclusion of either choosing sugar club or red or natural cut.
    Any recommendations among these 3?

Advertisement