Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese in Tramore

Options
  • 24-08-2010 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Anyone that knows anything about Waterford may be able to help please! Went to a chinese place in Tramore, can't exactly remember where, it was up a steep hill, if you're facing it there was a takeaway section on the right and a quiet restaurant section to the left, very friendly girl at the counter. Nicest chinese i've had and heading there again soon, wondering if anyone knows the one i'm talking about? Annoying thing is there's another chinese on the same road I think, any help would be much appreciated thanks, probably sounds useless unless you know Tramore very well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Food & Drink. May get a better response from locals.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Is it the Dynasty Chinese Restaurant?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Is it the Dynasty Chinese Restaurant?

+1

Definitely Dynasty. Very nice food there. Never ate in, always takeaway but never any complaints.

Across the road from the Seahorse Tavern.

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

yea that sound like dynasty to me was it a green and yellow building
    nice food and nice family too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

scout353 wrote: »
    Definitely Dynasty. Very nice food there.

+1. Good food and not over the top expensive either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

+1 for Dynasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

brilliant!!! what a day, thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 antidark777

Best takeaways i've had in tramore are Dynasty and Welcome restaurant which is halfway up main street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

crap so which is it?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

crap so which is it?!

Dynasty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement