Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving some money

Options
  • 24-08-2010 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm having some financial issues!! My idea is this

My last home game of the season is week 13. Week 14 game is away to the bottom team of the league. My member contentment is almost 100% (lucky me :)) coz i'm top of the league.

I am going to fire all the stadium staff for this weekends game, and rehire them for next home game (next season)

I reckon i'll take a small hit in contentment overall (i'll be in the playoffs and should hopefully at least win semi final -and maybe even the final). Thereby my member contentment should be high again for the next time i play a home game.

This is going to save me about 32K ! :D

Does anybody see any flaws in my idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Your member's contentment is going to take a battering when you are in division II next season so there is no harm in getting a head-start I suppose ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jprender wrote: »
    Your member's contentment is going to take a battering when you are in division II next season so there is no harm in getting a head-start I suppose ;)

Jaysus I think these exams are going to my head! I genuinely LOL'd to this JP!

to OP, I don't see any major flaw to wait you are thinking. you will have two home games in playoffs remember (yes no money) but will have a significant contentment hit in both if zero staff which may cost you more than 32k in first game or two next season at far lower contentment & thus attendence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭daheff

I was only going to cut staff for the league game (where they charge me money) and not for the playoffs (where they dont charge me)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

grand so, carry on!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭daheff

jprender wrote: »

yeah - just trying to get ahead of the game :D

seriously though -its coz of this hit i'll take next season that i'm doing this

the 1 league game i lost (so far) this season, my next home game receipts were about 30K less than the others :( - crazy

• Advertisement
Advertisement