Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underachiever - Fakes achievements, get raids

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

It's been out for quite awhile now, used it myself to get started once I hit 80, the eliteness of pug's has gone up alot recently, people looking for 5.4k gs for Totc 10 and the likes is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    It's been out for quite awhile now, used it myself to get started once I hit 80, the eliteness of pug's has gone up alot recently, people looking for 5.4k gs for Totc 10 and the likes is madness.

get back lvling my professions falcon!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

This is the reason why I always check toons out on WoW heroes before they're
    invited.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i'm elitist

agree

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

Falcon.ie wrote: »

how about 5.5k min for OS10. Yes I'm not joking.

I'll be getting this addon thank you very much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

someone told me about that addon in a run there a week or two ago and i thought it was a great idea.. on reflection its going to make it harder to get in now as it will come down to gear score and an inspect all the time.

DRakE wrote: »
    agree

Not at all. Why should I carry some lying slacker when it took me months of hard work.

Not at all. Why should I carry some lying slacker when it took me months of hard work.
    what if they quite for a while, then came back and were running heroics to get decent gear.. is that slack?

DRakE wrote: »
    what if they quite for a while, then came back and were running heroics to get decent gear.. is that slack?
    That's exactly what I did. I left the game two months after WoLK came out. Only, when I came back I didn't expect to be carried. I worked hard and put many hours into the game to get were I am now. You will get a lot further if you are up front with people instead of lying to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

This is the reason why I always check toons out on WoW heroes before they're
    invited.

Skill over gear.

I've seen DPS with sh!thot gear doing half the DPS they should be doing.
    I've also seen undergeared DPS doing good DPS which is more then expected of them.

Some Fresh 80s have alts. I've recently started gearing my mage and doing more DPS then expected of him. Gear is useless if you can't DPS properly.

• Advertisement

Skill over gear.

I've seen DPS with sh!thot gear doing half the DPS they should be doing.
    I've also seen undergeared DPS doing good DPS which is more then expected of them.

Some Fresh 80s have alts. I've recently started gearing my mage and doing more DPS then expected of him. Gear is useless if you can't DPS properly.
    I Absolutely agree,
    But if you come to me with fake achievements with the wrong gear on and incorrect geming and enchantments or even no gems or enchantments, then it tells me you don't have a clue. It also tells me your more then likely going to die all the time or wipe us, because you don't know the fights. What I'm looking for on WoW heroes is your experience and if your gear is correct. This will show me if you understand your class. If this is an alt, then be up front and say it, because lying to me isn't going to work. If your alts gear is correct I would consider taking you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Geomatician

http://www.pugchecker.com/

or

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info15573-v1.7.5.html

This is opposed to wow-heroes, which only adds up your average ilvl and gem/enchant score and shoots out a number.

As for the addon underachiever, its bad... very bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

I Absolutely agree,
    But if you come to me with fake achievements with the wrong gear on and incorrect geming and enchantments or even no gems or enchantments, then it tells me you don't have a clue. It also tells me your more then likely going to die all the time or wipe us, because you don't know the fights. What I'm looking for on WoW heroes is your experience and if your gear is correct. This will show me if you understand your class. If this is an alt, then be up front and say it, because lying to me isn't going to work. If your alts gear is correct I would consider taking you.

Where can i send in my CV for the next pug?

People who make an effort are all i require. Love it when people nerdrage over things in WoW, like a simple hc, makes the game worth playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you say down a boss and the achievement normally pops up does that happen and give the game away with add ons like this?

I quit wow right when LK came out and only started back a few weeks ago, only really doing pvp now so not going to join a raid guild again just to do the odd raid so might end up giving this a try.

i never said i used it if gear wasn't gemmed or enchanted, you're just trying to back pedal a bit here

http://www.pugchecker.com/

or

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info15573-v1.7.5.html

This is opposed to wow-heroes, which only adds up your average ilvl and gem/enchant score and shoots out a number.

As for the addon underachiever, its bad... very bad.
    Christ Geomaticain, I just looked at your toon. F-ing epic dude. How long have been playing? Guild world ranking 114, F-me. Oh and, thanks for the links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Geomatician

Christ Geomaticain, I just looked at your toon. F-ing epic dude. How long have been playing? Guild world ranking 114, F-me. Oh and, thanks for the links

Im doing ok for myself, the guild are pushing to better themselves. Some incredible players I am playing with. I have only been playing the game since early-Mid TBC but this expansion I only really found the time to raid seriously. They are useful links but are quite the opposite to what the OP was refering to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Skill over gear.

Ability to listen and understand (teamwork) over skill over gear.

Unless you can solo it...

Advertisement