Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA F7, F9

Options
  • 24-08-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I am going to take F7 and F9 for Dec 2010.

Can anyone recommend a college/ lecturer for these?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

http://www.independentcolleges.ie/faculty-of-accountancy/acca-at-independent-colleges

Dave O'donughue is great for F7 and Mick Bristow for F9...
    both excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Agreed, Mick Bristow is great. Really good lecturer.

Dave O'Donughue is a joke. He is highly disorganised, all over the place. Total waste of time doing it with him. I had him for F8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 princess123

Thanks!

anyone know about patrick lynch and james brown at DBS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dingding723

I did F9 with Patrick Lynch.
    He is very fun and exam focused. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sterno

DBS:

F7 is now Gerry Fahey:
    F9 is Marcus McInerny:

Both of these are two of the top lecturers I have ever met, and my wife is one at Trinity so I have gotten to know a few lecturers in my time. Both Gerry and Marcus boast record with a good few students placing. I know Marcus has had 3 of the past 4 best In Ireland.

They both have lots of passion for their job, and put in loads of effort. They help you along with basic tips from what will give you points and what will not, to what Q/s you need to study to ensure you know what's on the exam. Last term one of them had part of the question flagged for his class, it appeared verbatim in the exam.

I would not hesitate to argue fiercely in their corner as best lecturers for F7/F9

• Advertisement
Advertisement