Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes to buses in Tyrrelstown - 40D being axed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Not good. Why the hell would they cancel the 40d? I used to get this to work and back (I now get it less frequently) and it was always packed.

Now if I want to get a bus from drumcondra to ballycoolin IDA I need to get the 38? Thats a longer way out of the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Again - I'd counsel caution here - DB have not made any official announcements yet, and as happened last year on a number of occasions in advance of changes happening, drivers gave out pieces of information that turned out to be far less than the complete picture.

This caused a lot of unnecessary speculation about changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Lets hope so then!

Other than the 40d, there is no bus I can get to work without a minimum 30 minute walk.

Advertisement