Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing and Mounting

Options
  • 23-08-2010 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi All

Need to get photos mounted and framed (have quite a few), can anyone recommend someone to do this at a reasonable cost either a shop or if any local artists have the appropriate equipment and would do them I would be grateful.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Don't know the name of the shop but I got my diplomas mounted by Dunlop across from the Metropole for a reasonable price a few years ago and a good job he did of them.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

House of Frames on the dublin road, across from where the AIB was. Its an ordinary house but the front room has been converted into a shop.

She does a good job with quick turn around time and is cheap too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

There's a frame place up the alleyway at the back of the Shee Alms House / Lanigan's Bar as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Thanks all, went to House of Frames this morning and well impressed with the personal service, btw the Lady there, Catherine, also owns the one behind the Tourist Office.

Advertisement