Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable Web Server - Downloading multiple files at once!

Options
  • 23-08-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have set up a PWS scenario on my laptop at home through my wifi network. File transfers are working fine but I want to be able to download (via http, NOT ftp) multiple files in their respective folders at the same time, i.e. music, whereby each artist folder will have in it an album folder and so on.

I have tried HFS and XAMPP so far and neither of them support this (well, HFS supports multiple file downloads yes, but in a compressed file ==> too much hard work) properly

I am wondering if anyone knows of any other apps that will allow me to do this? It's not exactly efficient having to download 400 music files separately!

Thanks in advance,

Ronan

Advertisement