Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The pix.ie sub forum

Options
  • 23-08-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭

Darragh gave the heads up on this over the weekend and I see its been activated.

The previous talk to->pix.ie forum on boards has become a sub forum of photography, ironically back to where it had started albeit as a mega thread at one point in time.

So, welcome back pix.ie - live long and prosper (or something like that :))

Darragh and Marcus as I understand it are the moderators of this forum.

So, just to let ye all know that this is where you can find it from now on.

Regards.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Marcus

Thanks - It's nice to be back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

And I got myself in trouble for this all those years ago :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Heya, welcome back indeed. Just to clarify, I'll be moderating the forum - so if Marcus needs anything, he can just give me a shout. The usual applies for reported posts and all that jazz - if you don't like it, report it.

The Pix.ie forum is only for matters relating to Pix.ie or where Marcus can advise/inform or help.

Thanks

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I prefer this, I do like to help (if I can), but I don't like or remember to check a forum elsewhere, So It's now quicker and easier to see if there's something going on :)

Advertisement