Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit alterations in Wexford

Options
  • 23-08-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Does anyone know if any of the menswear/clothes shops in Wexford town do tailoring/alterations? I'm kinda assuming Fitzgeralds and Hores do, just making sure before I make a trip unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I'm not sure about there... but there is a place opposite the Friary that I think do mens alterations. Think its called Threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Cheers, I shall give it a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

I take it you're not from Wexford town and you're travelling. If your coming from the Gorey side there's a women in Ballycanew who is excellent. Very reasonably priced - you know what I mean. You buy an awl trousers for €10 and then some tailor charges €20 to have it turned up...not with this lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shootme

'scorthy wrote: »
    I take it you're not from Wexford town and you're travelling. If your coming from the Gorey side there's a women in Ballycanew who is excellent. Very reasonably priced - you know what I mean. You buy an awl trousers for €10 and then some tailor charges €20 to have it turned up...not with this lady.
    who is she do you hav her number thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

shootme wrote: »
    who is she do you hav her number thanks
    Ok Mr. Revenue ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 shootme

good one :) but seriously she does owe tax

Advertisement