Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel to ITT

Options
  • 23-08-2010 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    Will be starting in ITT this Sept and am wondering whats the best route to travel from Clane. Or is there anybody out there who going that way and willing share travel expenses

:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

sedona23 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Will be starting in ITT this Sept and am wondering whats the best route to travel from Clane. Or is there anybody out there who going that way and willing share travel expenses

:confused:

There is definitly a bus from naas. Two girls in my class go on it. I think it 8 euro or something

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sedona23

Thanks for that.
    Do you know if it's direct to the college or do they get the LUAS from the Red cow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

sedona23 wrote: »
    Thanks for that.
    Do you know if it's direct to the college or do they get the LUAS from the Red cow.

They get off the bus at belgard road as far as I know..
    And then just walk from there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Isnt there a big green bus that goes passed there? Its called the Dublin Bus or Airport bus or something! It goes to Portlaoise for a fiver (3 for student) and goes through certain parts which may be near enough to Clane. That stops at Newlands Cross as far as I know.

Look it up and if it goes by your area, I reckon thats the cheapest.

Advertisement