Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P2?

Options
  • 23-08-2010 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Who is the best Dublin lecturer, in peoples opinion.

Last exam so would like to get it in one :)

Was told that David Aherne isnt the may west & to go for Liam Doran, but open to challenge.

All advice & experiences appreciated.

Thanks

P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lummix6

Who is the best Dublin lecturer, in peoples opinion.

Last exam so would like to get it in one :)

Was told that David Aherne isnt the may west & to go for Liam Doran, but open to challenge.

All advice & experiences appreciated.

Thanks

P

Just got my P2 result this morning and got 65% delighted, Liam Doran is the best lecturer for this subject makes it reasonably easy to understand, Just make sure you attend all his classes and practice the questions and you should be ok, I had done the subject previously with Dave ahearn last time and failed it, I found his lecturing style didnt suit me, however to be fair worked a lot harder this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭PabloIndentes

Lummix6 wrote: »
    Just got my P2 result this morning and got 65% delighted, Liam Doran is the best lecturer for this subject makes it reasonably easy to understand, Just make sure you attend all his classes and practice the questions and you should be ok, I had done the subject previously with Dave ahearn last time and failed it, I found his lecturing style didnt suit me, however to be fair worked a lot harder this time.

Excellent, thanks Lummix6, had heard that a few times.

Going to be sitting it next Summer.

Am sure ill be back on asking advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

I second Liam Doran, just passed P2 first go with him. Makes things very simple and if you are ever stuck on anything he is happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Man007

Lads don't know how practical the location would be for people but I couldn't recommend Reg Callahan in Griffith enough.

Had him for F7 and P2 and passed both first time with alot to spare.

He's good craic and always goes the extra mile for students

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bebelbee

Yes, I strongly agree with the rest..Liam Doran for P2 has my vote... I had F7 exempted and pass P2, 1st attempt! So happy! Just ensure you do not miss any of his class and keep practice the past papers too. He's very approachable and you can always ask Q after class or break time if too shy during lectures. Congrats to you guys passing this paper! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deem.01

I couldn't recommend liam doran enough - one of the best lecturers i've ever had! and with P2 been one of the hardest finals to sit, having a good lecturer is so important!

Advertisement