Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bikes - Annual Card Price?

Options
  • 22-08-2010 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a little confused. Is a 'long term card holder' the same thing as an Annual Card?

It says €10 sub fee but I heard some guy payed €25 for his.

So how much is the annual card? (the card you just swipe at the station):cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Yeah a "long term card" is an annual card and will only cost €10.If you have a credit card it's a simple enough procedure to order one online. I have to say it's the best tenner you'll spend this year..:D

Slightly OT . does anyone know if these cards are renewed automatically or do cardholders have to reapply when their card expires ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

Slightly OT . does anyone know if these cards are renewed automatically or do cardholders have to reapply when their card expires ?

It renews automatically. As per the DB website:
    How can I renew my subscription?

Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each 12 month period, unless you notify us that you wish to unsubscribe.

And Boss, you're right: it's DEFINITELY the best tenner anyone will spend (unless they win the lotto of course :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭DJDontaz

[QUOTE=does anyone know if these cards are renewed automatically or do cardholders have to reapply when their card expires ?[/QUOTE]

Yep it renews automatically unless you ring up and tell them not to renew it.

Advertisement