Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miniature Schnauzer puppies ???

Options
  • 22-08-2010 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am hoping someone out there can help me ... I am looking for a salt & pepper, male mini schnauzer anywhere in Ireland !!!!
    Any of the breeders I have rang has none left .. I have searched the web and all the "for sale " websites ......
    Can anyone help ???
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

i got my mini schnauzer from carlow a man recomended from the ikc! i dont think he breeds any more but ring the kennel club they will give you name and numbers of good breeders! and enjoy havin a mini schnauzer i love mine soo much :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 METAL HEAD

Thanks Sophie1234, I will contact them tomorrow and hopefully I can get something sorted ...:D

METAL HEAD wrote: »
    Thanks Sophie1234, I will contact them tomorrow and hopefully I can get something sorted ...:D

no prob!! there great lil dogs!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

A girl I know got one..wow they are fab little dogs.Great to see one as there are very few if any more around these parts

boxerly wrote: »
    A girl I know got one..wow they are fab little dogs.Great to see one as there are very few if any more around these parts

i had never noticed them until my dad said he wanted one and then ever since we got ours i see a good few around!! there always in twos witch makes me want to now get a second!! :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement