Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curly Hair Salon Help

Options
  • 22-08-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hi guys.so ive got kinda big curly hair and ive been putting off getting it cut professionaly for ages (like 2 years!) because of all the bad experience,like peter marks:mad:.
    i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on salons like lunatic fringe,khaki in tallaght and natural cuts on wicklow st.

just any info about what stylist you had and how it turned would be great.
    also,does anyone know what happened to naturelle on dorset st.theyre supposed to be great but their website wont work...

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Hi,

I have mad curly hair too and I go to house of colour on capel street - they are fantastic, I've been going there for nearly 4 years now and they have never done anything that will ruin my hair.
    They style & cut it to suit it when its both curly and straight.
    Offer advice on products, styles, colour etc.
    and they give me a kick in the ass when I use the ghd too much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 FerretFighterX

so you feel my pain!cool,sounds good.any chance u know the name of the stylist that did your hair?

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

so you feel my pain!cool,sounds good.any chance u know the name of the stylist that did your hair?

To be honest with you any of the staff will do!!
    I've gone through my fair share of stylists - but if you give them a ring explain the situation to them, they will find a perfect fit for you.
    Just a word of warning - it can be pricey at times, but if you're like me and you want manageable hair you'll appreciate the cost involved.
    My average time in there for a usual session is circa 3-4 hours....so they work for their price!!
    They also have deals on where if you time it right you get half price cuts or colours and what not.

I love going there they really look after you well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 FerretFighterX

awesome,thanks so much.ill definitley get an appointment and see how it goes.thanks again:D

Advertisement