Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Player wanted

Options
  • 22-08-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Male or Female Keyboard player wanted for melodic Drogheda based band. Our music is quite rhythmical and melodic with no frills, we are looking for something to add some atmosphere and a level of darkness to our music. We have a handful of songs written but need to add keys to help us fulfill our sound. We have plans to record and gig asap. Age is not a factor, we are aged between 22-28 yrs old. Drop me a mail if you are interested and I can send you some ideas and talk some more. Our influences are vast, Biffy Clyro, Arcade Fire, Jimmy Eat World, People In Planes, Mutemath and also heavier bands such as Deftones, Incubus and Dommin etc. You don't have to be great, just melodic. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fieldmice2

Hey there, I am interested but Im based in Limerick at the mo, to be absolutely honest with ya , Id have no problem with traveling if it works , Id be available to jam anytime as I work for a self employed company and Im very flexible , Im female 28, Im not great but Id love to give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Hi I am big into this sort of music at the moment, I really got into Bloc Party and more recently Kele's solo stuff and have always had a decent grasp on music and learned to play piano when i was way young, anyway i recently bought A synth and a keyboard :) and i am lovin it. I have played in these indie sort of bands before but always as a guitarist, although i played piano for the odd song. We were always small time cover bands for pubs with maybe a couple of originals though.

Anyway the problem is i'm 17. I don't know if that is a problem to you. But the bandmates i most recently played with were all 21+. I also live in westport, but would be pretty okay with travelling aswell. I'd be up for giving it a go anyhow :)

Cheers.

Oh and i'm a Boy.

I mean Man.

Advertisement