Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minder Dublin 4

Options
  • 21-08-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi
    I have a 6 month old Shih Tzu and want to find a good reliable person who would mind her when I go away. I have no plans to go away until later in the year (and only for a weekend at that).
    I'd rather not put her in kennels but would love if she could be minded in a kind loving environment.
    I live in Dublin 4, close to the city centre so would be great if I could find someone locally but it's not a must, as finding the right person is more important.
    I'd appreciate if anyone had any personal recommendations as I've found so many website and ads but I'd rather a personal experience feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

Hi GingerG
    I do home boarding and will PM you my details. I am based in Shankill.
    Many thanks
    Eibhin

• Registered Users Posts: 22 PeaSoup

Hi there,

I do pet minding at my home in the Lepardstown/ Stillorgan area when it coincides with term holidays or weeks where we have fewer classes than usual. I'm actually a 22 yr old veterinary medicine student. If you would like any further information, references, credentials,etc. just PM.

Thanks.

Advertisement