Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dimming dash on Corolla

Options
  • 21-08-2010 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I have a 2003 corolla. I heard there is a way to dim the light on the dash when the lights are on. Does anyone know how to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

tuxy wrote: »
    Hey, I have a 2003 corolla. I heard there is a way to dim the light on the dash when the lights are on. Does anyone know how to do this?

turn on lights
    press odometer button until ---- appears (usually 3 presses)
    hold in odometer button and twist left and right until the display dims/brightens...there's 3 settings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Perfect, thanks deadlast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Close enough, press the trip button with the headlights on till total mileage comes up. Then hold the button down - the mileage disappears and a number of lines come up, as you keep the button pressed the brightness adjusts. Do same with headlights off to set brightness fpr when headlights are off.

Advertisement