Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car wash slight damage to car

Options
  • 21-08-2010 8:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Okay guys, I was getting the car washed two weeks ago, the runner wheel on the washer got stuck in a front air vent on the car (BMW X3), the guy came out and reversed the machine out. The bottom front vent was pulled out and was bent, I tried to clip it back in but no joy.
    The guy took my details and said the manager would contact me later that day when he started his shift.
    As I said that was two weeks ago and I hav'nt heard anything, now the damage is very slight, the vent is only plastic but what pisses me off is that they never contacted me.
    Will I go after them and make a big scene over it, I don't want to be petty, the damage is only slight??
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Seeing as they havent bothered to get back to you, be sure to chase them on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

When you say 'the runner wheel on the washer got stuck in the air vent' what do you mean?

I'm trying to figure out what this could be but I'm lost to be honest

(I own carwashes and have years of experience in them)

Advertisement