Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyundai Accent GSI TDI from UK

Options
  • 21-08-2010 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi lads;

guess might be opening this to wrong thread but couldnt find section for motor, I am thinking to buy This car from the UK for about 1.000pounds 1.5 TDI, would you recommend this car to buy? what to watch out for? guess VRT will be 340€?+tax 350 shall i bargain more (was listed 1200pounds)

Thanks and apologies for opening to wrong place.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LimerickDude

Hi lads;

guess might be opening this to wrong thread but couldnt find section for motor, I am thinking to buy This car from the UK for about 1.000pounds 1.5 TDI, would you recommend this car to buy? what to watch out for? guess VRT will be 340€?+tax 350 shall i bargain more (was listed 1200pounds)

Thanks and apologies for opening to wrong place.

Thanks

this post can be removed found the motor section thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Make sure you have a look at this Thread - Its invaluable for anyone looking at importing from the UK.

- Welcome to Boards.ie and best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LimerickDude

Raiser wrote: »
    Make sure you have a look at this Thread - Its invaluable for anyone looking at importing from the UK.

- Welcome to Boards.ie and best of luck :)

Thanks mate :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hi LimerickDude, just saw this thread now. Do you still want me to close it?

In future, if you need a Mod to take a look at something for you, just click this button report.gif and one of us will see what we can do :)

Advertisement