Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Digital Media Inquiry.

Options
  • 21-08-2010 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hey guys, T.J. Here.
    So I have a little bit of a worry and I'm seeking a bit of info.
    I've applied for Creative Digital Media in Tallaght, However, In the minimum requirements I thought it just said a minimum C3 in 2 higher level subjects.. I did not notice Higher level English was needed.
    This is my worry.
    I didn't do higher level English as I didn't think I'd be doing what I want to do now. I got a B in English and I was wondering if a bit of Leeway would be allowed or are they seriously strict on minimum requirements?
    Just to let you know I have the rest of the requirements. The English is my only worry.
    Any information would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance !
    Regards,
    Teej.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

"Entry Requirements for the Honours Bachelor of Arts - Creative Digital Media

At least Grade C3 in two higher level papers (one of the C3s must be in English) and Grade D3 in four ordinary level papers in the Leaving Cert."

Sounds more like "Required" Than "Recommended".. =/

Yeah I sent them an email with kinda the same info as this. Hopefully they'll reply with the info I need. Yeah and that's what I'm hoping for ! Sure we'll see on monday anyway.. And if I get it i'll be posting with delight! :P

Thanks for the feedback anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭spikeprint

I would think its required, but I went for an interview as a mature student (cos I'm old) and they seemed pretty affable. I was offered a place last month, but I'm sure they'll let you know, they seem pretty good when it comes to information.

Yeah sure we'll see anyway.. 1 more day left to get through.. And then it's the decided..
    Lets just hope I can come back here and say "See you in a few weeks !":P

Advertisement