Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing Sony NWZ X1060 mp3 player

Options
  • 21-08-2010 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi guys and gals, I'm currently adding more files to my Windows Media player library and syncing then with the Sony player. No problems at first but now I'm noticing that if I put new files into an existing folder and then sync, the new files are not appearing on the player.

I don't want to have to create a brand new file for an artist just to add new tunes for them if I already have tunes for them in an existing folder. Am I doing something wrong when adding files to the library - it seems to only allow me to add folders as opposed to individual mp3s from said function on the library tab, which might make things easier. Even if I drag and drop directly from hard drive storage into the files on the media player before syncing they still don't appear on the player post sync. Grrrr!!!! Please help!

Advertisement