Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP Last Man Standing *FREE* this week online

Options
  • 20-08-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

I know theres another thread but wanted to give people heads up that therres free entry this week. I think normally it costs? :confused: Anyway log in, click enter :)

LINK

I created a league because its free, so just a bit of fun. Here is the code if you use this it should allow you to enter 128234277130850

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

You've stepped up to the plate and successfully set up the boards.ie gambling League. Your tournament will commence on 15:00 Saturday 21st August 2010

Tournament Code is 128234277130850

Send this code onto as many people as you like. This will build up a nice pot for the winner. Your friends need to login or set up a Paddy Power account first. They will have to enter the Tournament Code when prompted.

Don't forget when it comes to Last Man Standing it's not about the taking part, it's about the winning and taunting of the losers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

There's a good few in the one that i set up the other day.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67532324&postcount=9

I'll join this one as well. No harm in being in both. Or 3 since i joined the public one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

Joined this thanks.

Will probably be out first week. Jinxed Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I've everton on my slip too :o

Advertisement