Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for decent fishing spot for camping trip tomorrow morning!

Options
  • 20-08-2010 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

hi guys, trying to plan a small fishing trip for early hours tomorrow morning, and camping overnight.

were looking for a few things.

1 > decent weather
    2 > decent fish!
    3 > somewhere to pitch 2 tents without any hassle near our fishing spots.

ive checked the weather for tomorrow, and it looks overcast and scattered shower's on the west coast, but the east cost is looking decent.

weve done a lot of mackrel fishing, dog fishing lately, so somewhere around those would be great.

were all kitted up and ready to go, but we were going to go to wexford, but heard from a local expert that the catch has been poor lately.

were situated in tipperary, and willing to travel 3 hours drive max.

so, please some suggestions would be amazing! thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

I doubt anyone is willing to give away "fishing spots" here.

Everyone who fishes learns over time that the good spots they have found themselves are best kept, to themselves.

Ive made too many a mistake letting lads know where i caught a nice few fish only to go back a few days later and find the place is wrecked and dead fish carcusses are scattered around.

If youre just looking to go sea fishing pick one of the wellknown areas and camp closeby, other than that i cant help you, and i doubt anyone here can either :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭DryFlyFishing

what type of fish are you after?

Advertisement