Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support for an Environmental & Earth Science Forum

Options
  • 20-08-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Mods, move thread where appropriate.

Folks,

I'm trying to get an environmental/earth sciences thread off the ground and I could use the support. It'd be a good forum for all people, as it's a discipline that draws together multiple disciplines.
    We all read the stuff in the newspapers or we hear about things like; climate change, sea-level rise, bio-fuels, wind farms, incinerators, the Haiti earthquake, the BP oil spill, the floods in Pakistan etc... So it's not something alien or abstract.

So please folks, show your support in this thread.

Cheers folks!

- El Siglo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭210

How about using the sustainability and environmental sub forum under the soc forum as a way of demonstrating the types of discussions which might be properly placed under an environmental science forum. I appreciate the desire to go under the science forum banner but if the discussions are good - interested people will find them regardless.

very good idea - fully in support.

Advertisement