Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommendations for good motoring blogs

Options
  • 20-08-2010 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey,

Can anyone recommend any good motoring blogs?...not really for interested in anything related to sale of secondhand cars etc....more all the latest motoring news!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

spelone wrote: »
    Hey,

Can anyone recommend any good motoring blogs?...not really for interested in anything related to sale of secondhand cars etc....more all the latest motoring news!

Cheers!

Apart from Boards, i check www.pistonheads.co.uk. It has good forums and decent news articles, and i also like the shed of the week section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Motorcheck

www.completecar.ie is a useful Irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Autoblog and Jalopnik are my favourites. If you're into MINIs, I'm a contributor on Motoringfile.com too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

www.topgear.com

Its pretty much the only one I visit regularly. They're really funny and you can leave comments and such underneath the news. Also you can keep up with what Jeremy and Co. are upto plus behind the scenes news, pictures and videos from the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Autoblog and Jalopnik are my favourites. If you're into MINIs, I'm a contributor on Motoringfile.com too.

+1 for Autoblog.com
    It's American, but surprisingly not rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

don't forget www.smokerspack.com :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 spelone

Thanks for the info...some great blogs in the mix....like the complete car one....the sniffer one....em not quite what I had in mind!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Magown3

There's actually a really good podcast that post a new video up daily. It's called VOD Cars. It's funny, up to date, gives updates on ALL of the motorsports from the weekend, not just F1. Each episode is 4-7 mins long so it won't take a chunk out of your day!

Check it out, highly recommended.

www.vodcars.com/rss

• Advertisement
Advertisement