Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOTLK ONLINE PURCHASE

Options
  • 20-08-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Hi, i want to get WOTLK, but just the cd key, or an online buy. blizzard charge 34 euro for it, but ive seen it for 18.99 on some sites, does anyone know if these are to be trusted or am i better going with blizzard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You'd be mad to buy it direct from blizzard, personally I'd check online for example its e25.5 on play.com, its about £12 sterling on amazon (you need £25 for free delivery so get something else).

I'd also check stores like hmv, game, gamestop etc I'd imagine most will do a better price compared to 34 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

i had a look at digital expansion via blizz, and it came to 34 euros for wotlk

i went for 18.99 from offgamers. took about 5 mins. had to confirm my email and phone no aswell. going to play for a month, see if i get back into it, and see how it goes.

thanks for your reply

i was just emailed the CD key btw. a scan of one anyway. works no problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

I use offgamers all of the time. I get our game time etc on there. They have a nice reward system which gives you money off future purchases.

Advertisement