Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keratex

Options
  • 20-08-2010 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Just wondering if any of you have used Keratex Hoof Hardener and how you found it?

Cheers!
    P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RodeoBuckskin

Great question. We've been using Keratex at our stable for over 10 years and love it. It has kept our horses sound, despite their poor feet. Our farrier loves us for using it, as it makes his work easier, and the results better.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

To be honest Id rather spend money on using supplements and good quality feed then build up strong feet from the inside out.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

It's excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 eeichi_girl

Its a good hoof product, however it is only worth investing in if you are treating the horse from the inside out. You need to make sure that the horses diet is good for its, age, type and workload before you go spending money on hoof products. Also look into the work your farrier is doing, is it really befitting your horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bullylover

i love keratex,well worth the money, but its great to go full hog and do a really good treatment!
    Copper Sulphate
    Keratex
    Cornucresane
    I have a Tb gelding do the treatment every 3 days and I swear by it. He had crap cracked and the fantastic flat tb feet and since starting the treatment his feet are amazing. Shoes last longer and no footiness.
    give it a lash and i promise you'll be amazed by it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement