Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Jagger on drugs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I really wish I didn't watch that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I don't know why this is what I picked up out of that, but it was George who recorded Got My Mind Set On You, in 1988, and he didn't even write it, it was a cover of James Ray's original.

So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 smoothmginty

@ Superbus. I think thats what the guy who filmed it was going for. I mean they have John Lennon on a farm and that. They even have a big pause when they say the song is "by John Lennon" in it. Just driving home that it is indeed a joke. Hope you got a good laugh out of it anyway. I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

yes. 'the guy' who filmed it ^

@ Superbus. I think thats what the guy who filmed it was going for. I mean they have John Lennon on a farm and that. They even have a big pause when they say the song is "by John Lennon" in it. Just driving home that it is indeed a joke. Hope you got a good laugh out of it anyway. I did.

Yeah... sure... go for that third person like a boss.

• Advertisement

Ha Fair play lads!

Ha Fair play lads!

Who is that in reference to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Joe Luis

the link doesn't work for me :confused:

What would you do if David Bowie got you so high that you accidentaly travelled back in time to 1953? Kill John Lennon? Ah sure, yeah I suppose, why not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxTSkkCA9ps

Funny sketch

mick.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

4127992813_91c0640808.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Funny sketch

Wasn't true the first time, dude.

Advertisement