Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS/FT ASG M14

• 19-08-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭

Got a ASG M14 come's with two Hi-cap mags and a M14 scope mount and a 8.4 ASG mini type battery. Will sell for €110 including postage. And if anyone has any trade offers from gear to AEG's I don't care. Will get try and get some pics up tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Where abouts are you based, and would you be willing to trade for a Well L96? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Flanders536

Sean.F wrote: »
    Got a ASG M14 come's with two Hi-cap mags and a M14 scope mount and a 8.4 ASG mini type battery. Will sell for €110 including postage. And if anyone has any trade offers from gear to AEG's I don't care. Will get try and get some pics up tomorrow.

can I ask where ya got it from and what FPS its firing at?

Where are you based?

Flanders536
    Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Offer asking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭Sean.F

Grand job. PM me your details and I'll try and sent it next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Second in line for asking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Yoshimitzu

I will go third with a trade of aeg

Just out of curiosity what do you have to trade?

A KWA M4 with tightbore barrel & silicone hopup unit. Got it in mia a little while ago. Are you based in Dublin?

would you be willing to sell

the M4? Sure

Would prefer a trade for this plus either some cash or whatever. have you an MP5K?

• Advertisement
Advertisement