Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Deere 6520

Options
  • 19-08-2010 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know much about the transmission wiring for 6520s? My tractor won't drive forward. it will reverse but thats it. i have checked everything i can think of. Any suggestions?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DirtyDiesels

hi

what makes you think it is the wiring.....

i seen on an 81 series massey recently, brought it in for welding, disconnected battery, welded up what needed to be welded and connected back up barttery, started her up and no way would she move, spent hours trying different things, checked everything.
    In the heel of the hunt it was a broken drive, fitter said it was probobly a weak point in the shaft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Monaghan Plant Hire

I washed the tractor intensely and wondered would water in any sensor or wire cause the forward drive to stop working?

Advertisement