Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Clone Wars Season One Which Esps are the Best

Options
  • 19-08-2010 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi I got this as a present now saying that Im not a huge fan of the 1 2 and 3 movies.

I remember watching the clone wars show that the guy who did samurai jack.

I did watch that show and love the scene where Anakin battled the female s warrior with the light sabers and the rain drops burning off the light sabers wow that should have been in a least one of the films.

Back too my point which is the best esps cause I don't have the time too watch them all.

Your Thoughts....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Sorry, just to clarify; are you referring to Cartoon Network cartoon? Or the CGI series with Ahsoka??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ChuckNorrisgod

I think its the cgi one as far as I know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

A lot of episodes are dependent on having seen previous ones, but here's a few I liked:

Episode 9: Cloak of Darkness
    Episode 10: Lair of Grievous
    Episode 15: Trespass
    Episodes 19 - 21: Siege of Ryloth episodes
    Episode 22: Hostage Crisis (first appearance of Cad Bane)

Imho Season 2 was much better. But Season 1 wasn't bad by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I would also add "Rookies" to your list.

do you guys think I should watch the whole thing.

I remember the cartoon network on and it kinda sucked expect for the female jedi fight wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Tordelback

Oddly the first episode 'Ambush' is the best, in my opinion. Actually, the first disc in its entirety is the best of the series so far: 'Ambush', the Malevolence Trlogy and 'Rookies'. 5 episodes of pure quality. Things get more uneven from there.

god guys your killing now Im goin too have too watch the whole first season while I wait for 7 8 9 the next trilogy

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Tordelback

god guys your killing now Im goin too have too watch the whole first season while I wait for 7 8 9 the next trilogy

You'll have plenty of time so...

ha ha your right 10 maybe 20 and my kids kids will be like dad wow are you see the new star wars trilogy wow
    Tordelback wrote: »
    You'll have plenty of time so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I would defo agree that you should watch them in sequence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Just finished watching the first season, i suggest you just watch all the episodes, like they're only 20 minutes a pop ya'll be done in no time ;)

Advertisement