Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis survey on Cloud Computing and SME Supply Chains

Options
  • 19-08-2010 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

I am conducting research, as part of a dissertation for a Masters in International Business, on Cloud Computing and its relation to supply chain practices at small and medium enterprises. Particularly I want to investigate how efficiency and effectiveness are enhanced through the use of cloud solutions and also the further opportunities for supply chains.

The survey consists of 17 multiple choice questions and should take no longer than 3minutes. If you are an SME and obtain the required information to answer questions on your Cloud Computing uses and Supply Chain practices, please continue with the short survey.

Any information you submit through answering the questions will be strictly confidential and used only for the completion of the dissertation. If you would like to take part in the survey follow the link:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/351192/Cloud-computing-for-SME-supply-chain-management

Thank You,

Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rds321

I was wondering if you could send me the survey and the result for cloud computing on SME and supply chain as i am writing a dissertation on it and finding it really hard ..it would be highly grateful
    Thanking in Anticipation

Advertisement