Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking others who are interested in conspiracies..

Options
  • 19-08-2010 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I've been interested in conspiracies for a few years now, how the world really works and whats blinding the sheeple on a day to day basis. I've been doing this ,however, on my own since then and It gets a bit much when I dont have many people to talk to about this, as I'm sure many of you would understand.

I was curious if any of you who have genuine interest in these, would maybe like chat on msn or skype sometime? I know this might sound a bit forward, chatting on forums doesnt really do much for me.

If I've broken any rules here I apologise, I read over the forum's charter just now and there wasnt anything stating I couldn't ask.

Of course no information would be given out here, but in PM.

Again, sorry if I've broken a rule, but I wasn't sure how else to go about this.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I'd conspire with you but then that would be ironic.

Advertisement