Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hair salon near Ballyneety?

Options
  • 19-08-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I've recently moved to Ballyneety, and I need a place to get my hair cut. Nothing too fancy, and local would be great. I've dead straight longish hair, and I just want a change of style for it

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Yaz Hair studio in the little parade of shops next to Tony Cross's undertaker.
    Would recommend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Skill

Cheers, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

A fairly new salon opened up over in Ballysheedy near The weigh inn, you aren't too far from town either in Ballyneety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flash91

I would not recommend Yaz! I went there recently and left with hair smelling of smoke as someone was smoking outside blowing their smoke inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Yaz is a lovely salon,i have never seen someone blowing smoke in the door and i go there a lot! The blow dry is brilliant,always leaves my hair in fantastic condition,buy a little bottle of the yellow hair serum there too for when you do your hair at home,it's brilliant and smells lovely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement