Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat results

Options
  • 18-08-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Anyone know when these are out? Do they have offical dates for release or are they released in dribs and drabs whenever they get corrected?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Interested in knowing this too! Cant seem to find any information on it really,. but from what I've hard its around the 10th of September?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

week before start of term is what i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

jacko1 wrote: »
    week before start of term is what i heard
    :(

Thats ages away yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KalEl88

Thanks for the reply.

Damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

The full list of repeat exam results dates are here

http://www.ucc.ie/en/exams/results/result-dates/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭k8hm

Does anyone know what the story is with registering for the year if your repeat results aren't out till just before term starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MoogPoo

yeah i was thinking about that, i dont get my results till the 9th. I'm guessing we just register after we get them cause I can't chose modules or anything yet. Do you know when the deadline for registering is?

Advertisement