Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie Making - Duo-PoV Test

Options
  • 18-08-2010 9:15pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just curious to know if people are ever interested in multi-PoV movies. They seem to be very popular for Arena & PvE. My second time working on one but it's a lot harder than solo movies. (NOTE: Yes I'm aware this isn't a new concept).

Just casual everyday BG fun with a mate to get our dailies done so it's good for practice before Cata, have high hopes of making proper ones in Rated BG's and Arena come next expansion even if everyone has far superior computers and better looking FPS/Graphics than I do :o

Wondering does anyone else out there make movies and/or work with other people on them, or would like to - If you just happen to be on Khadgar EU, definately give me a shout.

I've always wanted to make them - The closest I got to something similar, beforehand, was just altering clips of same ICC fights through all my characters which isn't real multi-PoV just multicharacter.

Anyone have any other interesting ideas for movies? I only really play WoW for movie making potential as it stands, at least until Cata.

Failing that, if people are looking to make movies and have some general queries I could try and help out somehow.

Advertisement