Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scroll of Resurrection

Options
  • 18-08-2010 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Well lads
    I've a few scrolls of resurrection going if anyone wants em. Not sure what the deal is with accounts upgraded to WotLK but I'll try anyway. PM me your account names or main characters names and the server they're on if u want one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

they only work on Vanilla non upgraded WoW accounts, I hadn't played WoW in over 2 years but my mate convinced me to start playing again my account was frozen. he sent me a scroll and i couldn't use it.

Basically i was told that the scrolls can only be used with the original version of WoW (I have a WoTLK Account) so i couldnt use it.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20592

Says it in big bold red letters

So basically the scrolls are uselss since most people i know are already using WoTLK accounts anyway. Unless you know anyone using vanilla Wow accounts

EDIT: Actually they may work on BC Accounts as the link above just says WoTLK Accounts. but my point still remains most players i know both in game and RL mates who play are all on WoTLK accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Asmodion

Thats a bit rediculous isn't it? Most people have prob upgraded to WotLK at this stage. Sneaky Blizz. Anyways, if anyone is eligible for this I'll send ya a scroll ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yea i know i haven't used any of my scrolls on my account as all my mates have WoTLK accounts, and with cata coming soon many more will have to upgrade so they can play the new content silly indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

could I get one from someone please?

account name : vagga

have a new laptop and want to see what wow looks like with all the settings turned on [always played on a crap laptop with everything off :)]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

could I get one from someone please?

account name : vagga

have a new laptop and want to see what wow looks like with all the settings turned on [always played on a crap laptop with everything off :)]

Tried the 3 80's with that name on Armoury, either don't exist or not eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Berns wrote: »
    Tried the 3 80's with that name on Armoury, either don't exist or not eligible.

It is because they are not eligible if you are trying it on level 80s, as it only works with Vanilla wow. Unless vagga has a 60 on the armory?

Advertisement