Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone offerings from Meteor or O2

Options
  • 18-08-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey Folks
    Anyone know if either Meteor or O2 will be changing their line up in the next 3 months? Specifically interested if/When they will have the Droid X or the HTC EVO.

Im on the cusp of getting an iphone but all the lock downs are turning me off...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

dimbodoyle wrote: »
    Hey Folks
    Anyone know if either Meteor or O2 will be changing their line up in the next 3 months? Specifically interested if/When they will have the Droid X or the HTC EVO.

Im on the cusp of getting an iphone but all the lock downs are turning me off...

I'm don't think any network will be getting the Droid X or HTC Evo any time soon or as a matter of fact any time at all as these are American phones only sold by carriers in America. (You may be able to get them unlocked online)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

you will never get the evo to work here as it doesnt support our radio frequencies...dont know about the droid x...hold your horses till holidays till the Desire HD comes out along with loads of other new phones for EU market

the closes you will get to the Evo Right now is to buy a hd2 and put android on it

only diff is no front facing camera/kick stand/3 mp diff between cameras and no hdmi...

Advertisement