Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibility of points going up?!

Options
  • 18-08-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey! Don't suppose any of you know the chances of points going up this year? I got the points for my course (I'm going for communications in DCU), but I'm only ahead by 5 so I'm panicking!

Thanks for your help, Sarah. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I think you should really relax and just wait until Monday. Don't stress yourself out! Points are expected to rise for a lot of courses this year, so nobody can be sure until Monday!

Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 [Diabolical]

Ahhh oh god, you're right , I shouldn't panic... but I am. My second choice is something I hate, I honestly can't even remember putting it down! I've already done a year in UCD so this is my new start and I may have f**ked it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Ahhh oh god, you're right , I shouldn't panic... but I am. My second choice is something I hate, I honestly can't even remember putting it down! I've already done a year in UCD so this is my new start and I may have f**ked it up!
    Really, you just gotta calm down, turn off your computer, and go out with your friends or something, take your mind off it. :) It's all uncertainty for a lot of people until Monday!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hey! Don't suppose any of you know the chances of points going up this year?
    No, not being smart, but nobody can answer that with any degree of certainty, and you know they can't.

Try to relax ... I know that's easier said than done. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement