Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power paying back money on Dustin

Options
  • 17-08-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Don't think this has been mentioned already (sorry if it has!). If you backed Dustin Johnson for the USPGA PP are refunding all win bets on him plus giving full 1/4 the odds (instead of 1/8 the odds as he was joint sixth with Zach J)... on e/w bets anyway. Fair play to them. I know they are mad into their gimmicks but sometimes it really pays off to bet with them.
    I had 5 e/w on him at 50s and 5 e/w on Bubba at 90s... Got 190 back but still....... what could have been! Got great run for my money and Bubba is fast becoming my favourite player. Clearly a total looper, but at least he has character.

Comments

I had him e/w aswell @50/1 it was a small consolation when I went in to collect the money that they paid 1/4 and refunded the win part. I was sickened. I back him a lot and he is probably my fav golfer at this stage, really wanted him to win it.

I wonder had he holed the putt would PP have paid out on him winning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

DustinTheTurkey-RESIZE-s925-s450-fit.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

^^^^^^^Thats what I was thinking^^^^^^^^^

Advertisement