Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USI Rent Book

Options
  • 17-08-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Read a couple of news articles mentioning this and it's release, usually only stating that they will be distributed throughout colleges. Anyone know where specifically I might pick one up in Trinity?

Also I'm assuming they're free, or really cheap, otherwise where does my USI levy go!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

devinejay wrote: »
    Read a couple of news articles mentioning this and it's release, usually only stating that they will be distributed throughout colleges. Anyone know where specifically I might pick one up in Trinity?

Also I'm assuming they're free, or really cheap, otherwise where does my USI levy go!!!

From here:
    You can get your FREE RENT BOOK from us in the Welfare Office, House 6, all year long.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Loverly, cheers Aoibheann!!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Where exactly is the welfare office does anyone know? I vaguely remember being told 1st floor maybe???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

fh041205 wrote: »
    Where exactly is the welfare office does anyone know? I vaguely remember being told 1st floor maybe???

First floor past the bookshop, take a right and it's on your left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Steph's a stand up lass too... Really and easy to talk to. Working a lot harder than me (final year phd) at the moment. Take from that what you will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Advertisement