Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multitasking on iphone 3g?

Options
  • 17-08-2010 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

My iphone 3g is running 3.1.3. It wasn't jailbroken using redsn0w so I don't have mulitasking. Is there any cydia apps that enable multitasking like redsn0w?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Backgrounder, when installed, hold home button for a second or two,, to put whatever program is running into background, be sure to install to 3.x version, repeat proccess to kill the backgrounding
    But as it's proper multitasking unlike apples, it's heavy on the ram which the 3G is lacking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mr. Walker

I allredy have backgrounder but it only allows you run one program in the background at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

your best bet so if that doesnt suit you, would be upgrade to 4.01 if you can, not 4.02, re-jailbreak
    & ssh to
    /System/Library/CoreService/SpringBoard.app/N82AP.plist

and change MULTITASKING=FALSE to MULTITASKING=TRUE

mt will bring a 3g to a halt tho and make it really laggy :eek:

Advertisement