Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evolution trades

Options
  • 17-08-2010 11:27am

i have a magmar and a electrabuzz and i need to evolve them. i dont have a magmeriser or electriliser.

can anyone help.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I have magmarizer and electririzer ....if you let me clone the pokemon after they evolve via trade... I'll help

Just means I'll need to borrow your pokemon and disconnect from wi-fi for a few min.

if that's ok with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

electriser is found behind where you battle mewtwo in cerulean cave.
    i cant remember where to find the magmariser but bulbapedia will tell you. it could be mt silver.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 windy squid

electriser is found behind where you battle mewtwo in cerulean cave.
    i cant remember where to find the magmariser but bulbapedia will tell you. it could be mt silver.....

I don't think you can catch them anywhere the best site for pokemon is serebii.net and they say the only way to get them is to trade with the special items

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

the best site for pokemon is serebii.net

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I don't think you can catch them anywhere the best site for pokemon is serebii.net and they say the only way to get them is to trade with the special items

They meant that's where the hold items Magmarizer and Electrizer are found.

Also, see TheChrisD's response above. That's what Serebii talk'll get ya.

• Advertisement
Advertisement